You are kindly invited to join us in the “Research Workshop” organized by UPM Library which will be held from March to June 2019 as follows:
1. Qualitative Research and Qualitative Data Analysis Using Nvivo
2. Basic SPSS
3. MS Word Dotx for Thesis Formatting
4. Writing Your Thesis and Manage Your Articles Efficiently
5. Structural Equation Modeling (SEM/AMOS).
For further enquiries of the workshop, kindly please contact Encik Mohd Dasuki Sahak / Cik Nurdiyana Mohd Kamal by e-mail: email@example.com or call 03-89467948 / 7021
Please help us in forwarding this message to your friends and colleagues who are also interested in attending the workshop.
WORKSHOP ON QUALITATIVE DATA ANALYSIS USING NVIVO
Speaker : Dr. Mohd Mursyid Arshad
Date: 27/10/2018 (Saturday)
Time: 8.30 am – 4.00 pm
WORKSHOP ON WRITING YOUR THESIS AND MANAGE YOUR ARTICLES EFFICIENTLY
Speaker : Dr. Othman Talib
Date : 10/11/2018 (Saturday)/ Time : 8.30 am – 4.00 pm
This workshop is designed to emphasize the usage of important utilities in MS Word to expedite thesis writing. Some tips to speed up searching connection of the content in the thesis will be highlighted such as below:
- To understand how to use MS Word template;
- To know how to use MS Word template in big document; and
- To produce the thesis based on the requirement in thesis guideline given by Postgraduate Graduate School
DATE :13 Oktober 2018
RM150.00 Early Bird (11/7/2018 – 28/9/2018)
RM180.00 Standard Fee (29/9/2018 – 13/10/2018)
For more details, kindly click here and download brosur.