- UPM Author Experience in Publishing with Emerald
- Introduction to Emerald Management database
- The publishing process
- Why publish?
- Co- authorship
- Which journal to publish in?
- Journal rankings
- How to submit your journal articles?
- What makes a good paper from an editor’s and reviewer’s point of view?
- Peer review
- Analysis of rejected articles
- Useful resources
- Beyond authorship
Perpustakaan Sultan Abdul Samad in collaboration with Emerald Group Publishing will be organizing a Seminar on “Guide to Getting Published” (GGP)” for potential and aspiring authors which include all faculty members, lecturers, researchers and students who have yet to publish their research papers in any of the numerous international scholarly and high impact journals.
GGP will introduce participants on how to get their research published and also areas such as research methods, writing styles and presentation.